- Real Estate
- The Team
Free assessment:General idea about yourchances to immigrate & detailed representation fee schedule if qualified.
Full assessment CDN$250: Showing points by category including total points and potentials to improve identified by what-if-analysis.
If you want a full assessment, please pay online on our website & write 'PAID' in the field 'Further Information' on page 1 of the assessment form.
– FOR ASSESSMENT PLEASE COMPLETE OUR ONLINE ASSESSMENT FORM –
– WE CAN HELP YOU TO MAXIMIZE YOUR POINTS IN CIC’S RANKING –
Express Entry is the new System for managing the intake of economic immigration applications including the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FWSP). As of January 1, 2015, foreign nationals must receive an invitation from CIC before they may apply to the above programs. CIC aims to process 80 percent of complete Express Entry applications in six months or less.
However, applicants will have to meet first the programs criteria before being allowed to make an Express Entry Registration. Minimum requirements are
• at least one year (1,560 hours total / 30 hours per week), PAID continuous full-time or an equal amount in part-time work experience in an NOC skill type 0, A or B occupation within the last 10 years
• minimum language level of Canadian language Benchmark of 7 in each speaking, listening, reading, writing in either English or French, proven by approved language test. Test results must not be more than two years old on the day of application for permanent residence.
• Canadian secondary (high school) or post-secondary certificate, diploma or degree, OR an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report from an approved agency to show that the foreign education is equal to Canadian education standards.
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS)
Candidates fulfilling the above minimum requirements can make the Express Entry and subsequent Canada Job bank Registration. They receive then a score and are ranked against each other in the Express Entry pool, basically competing against each others for an invitation.
The CRS and points are based on the basis of
• Human capital (=Age, Education, Language, Canadian & Foreign Work Experience, combinations)
On a regular basis, CIC conducts draws and invites the highest ranked Express Entry candidates to apply for permanent residence. Express Entry draws are done at a frequency and in numbers that align with CIC’s processing capacity and annual levels targets. Draws can be general and include all programs (i.e., top ranked candidates are drawn regardless of immigration program) or be program-specific (e.g., top ranked CEC candidates only).
There are a number of reasons you can be found inadmissible, denied a visa or refused entry to Canada under IRPA, such as: