- Real Estate
- The Team
Free assessment:General idea about yourchances to immigrate & detailed representation fee schedule if qualified.
Full assessment CDN$250: Showing points by category including total points and potentials to improve identified by what-if-analysis.
If you want a full assessment, please pay online on our website & write 'PAID' in the field 'Further Information' on page 1 of the assessment form.
|Canadian ImmigrationPermanent Residence
Portugal Golden Visa Program.
This program offers many benefits to investors, such as:
To qualify for the program, investors must meet the following criteria:
Republic of Portugal
Application Process Residency
• Application, supporting documents, and fees are submitted to Confederation for processing
• Applicant visits Portugal to arrange property purchase or bank investment
• Confederation facilitates the visit, and ensures applicant fulfills all Program requirements
• Application is submitted to the Government
• Upon preliminary Government approval, the property purchase transaction is completed
• Applicant and his/her family obtain residency
• Government processing takes approximately 30 days
Travel as Resident
If you have a valid residence permit, it is equivalent to a visa. You may need a national visa to visit non-Schengen countries. Border officials in EU countries may ask for other supporting documents such as an invitation letter, proof of lodging, return or round-trip ticket.Apr 12, 2017. But even without citizenship you can travel visa free to countries of the Schengen area:
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland.
Application Process Citizenship
• Residency is renewed at year 1, year 3, and year 5
• Family maintains residency for 6 years (visits Portugal for 7 days each year and maintains investment)
• Family passes basic Portuguese language test
• Application for naturalization/citizenship is submitted to the Portuguese Government
• Real estate may be sold, and bank investment redeemed, after citizenship is obtained
• After receiving citizenship, the family applies for passports
• Portuguese passports allow the family to travel, live and work throughout the European Union