- Real Estate
- The Team
Free assessment:General idea about yourchances to immigrate & detailed representation fee schedule if qualified.
Full assessment CDN$250: Showing points by category including total points and potentials to improve identified by what-if-analysis.
If you want a full assessment, please pay online on our website & write 'PAID' in the field 'Further Information' on page 1 of the assessment form.
Citizenship Application Requirements
You must be a permanent resident, 18 years of age or older, and must:
• have, since becoming a permanent resident, been physically present in Canada for at least 1460 days in the six (6) years immediately before you apply,
• have, since becoming a permanent resident, been physically present in Canada for at least 183 days during any four (4) calendar years that are fully or partially within the six (6) years immediately before you apply,
• have met any applicable requirement under the Income Tax Act to file income taxes for any four (4) taxation years that are fully or partially within the six (6) years immediately before you apply,
• intend to reside in Canada, to work outside Canada in or with, or to accompany certain family members employed in or with the Canadian Armed Forces, the federal public administration or the public service of a province outside Canada;
• be able to communicate (speak and understand) in English or French (if you are 65 years of age or older, this does not apply), and
• be able to demonstrate, in English or French, knowledge about Canada and the responsibilities and privileges of citizenship (if you are 65 years of age or older, this does not apply).
If you have any outstanding Terms and Conditions linked to your Permanent Resident status, you may not be eligible for citizenship. For example, some new Permanent Residents are required to undergo medical screening after they arrive in Canada. Before applying for citizenship, you should review the documents provided to you when you first came to live in Canada as a Permanent Resident to ensure that you have met all of your Terms and Conditions.
If you have a criminal record or are facing criminal charges in Canada or outside Canada, have been ordered to leave Canada, have been refused Canadian citizenship because of misrepresentation, or have had your Canadian citizenship revoked, you may not be eligible for citizenship.